Thursday, March 04, 2010

Hello March!

Cny is over and the sem break started, how sad rights. Jasmine has left for melbourne dy; her Uni starting soon so Goodluck girl. Hope everything there goes well for you this year ;)

So it's the mid semester break now. Suppose to take this chance to study/revise what has been taught before this break and yet I am still taking my sweet time to enjoy this break like nobody's business; sleeping late, waking up late thus my mornings are usually gone and afternoon is left to lazy around the house and going to work/tutor at 7 til 930. Heh.. my daily life routine now until Sunday most probably. someone please help me............. maybe pour some water to me to wake me up? heh.. And also, Im supposed to do some exercising as the cny has made me gained some weight, but Im not doing anything. argh, lazyness!

so I was listening to some of the songs I didnt know I have in my laptops and I got so emo!! because they are all emo old songsss.. dang~
I suddenly recalled so many things; some past,and yea.. emo stuffs...

.....and as I was browsing through pictures I took from Jasmine few days ago, I REALISED I LOST MY BRACELET! my one and only favourite bracelet. It was my 21st bday gift, with a key and a heart-shaped lock. Argh!! I really dislike myself at times for being sooo soooooo sotong!!! =S

I really hope it'l pop out of nowhere maybe tomorrow or when..... sighs!

ahh, missing quite a number of people now [blame the emo songs. lol]; my friends, friends I have not seen/met for a long time dy...

Adrena Wong! leng!! lol, though we're living in the same Country, and at the same Kampong lagi, but it seemed like we're so far apart. like China and America. we hardly meet each other, not even in Uni though we're in the same Uni. This made me wonder is UBD really that big. lol.

and Jasmine Yap!!! I MISS YOU ALREADY LA! anyways, I'm sorry Jas, dint go to send u off at the airport. I couldnt bring myself there, cuz I was afraid I'll seh bat dat leiiiii very much.. so I chose to stay home though I had already dressed up and all, and when this ahsan called me at the airport, she made me feel so bad for not going. grrr! lolness.

also, Felicia Tee!! F!! I miss You la, and angry you also. How come we did not take a picture of us together when you came back the last time? this was taken like, years ago. so sads` I cannot find a picture of us together with our recent look. lol.. or maybe we did, but because last year I lost all my pictures in my lappie,so yea.. give me if U have yes when u come back this June/July-ish. Also, we need to take more pictures together :D xx

OH! NOT FORGETTING..

Amilyn Quah!!! I miss You too!! lol. this picture of u Cute ler!! hahaha XD

Heh, don't know why, this time when the three of you left for Brunei, I felt a bit sour sour, like 'Seh bat dat' you alll....... aihs! eh seh bat dat in english how to say ahh.. reluctant ka.. sighs` Old dy kua, so very got the feelings. lol. Hahaha, what am I saying. Ohwells =)

nah` the songs just stopped playing, probably trying to give me the signal that it's time to sleep. so Off I go ppls! and I hope there wont be spam commentss eyhs??? hmmm..

3 comments:

Felicia said...

shenny tang! such an ugly pic of me, haha. yes yes, we need to take photos together. I miss you laaaa. couldn't even catch up properly with you the last time i got back. only met for 1 day, for a FEW hours. think maybe at most 2 hours only. talk also talk so little, not enough. :( but yeah i am coming back again soon, for a longer period of time. hehehe can't wait to go home. :( <3

shenny said...

hehe, so u know whatta do the next time u come back rights?? we'l snap snap snap til ur cam or my cam Drops! Hahaha =p
so imma wait for you yes, or yea..who knows i'l go meet u..so yeahs!! we'l see each other real soon i hope. xoxo <3

felicia said...

Hehehe snap till no battery. come visit meee!!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...