Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nerd reporting from the library..muahahha

hahaha, i look so nerdy. I'm currently using the laptop I borrowed from the library. And it's quite new and it has a webcam..hahahah! and it's quite clear too.. so I try try to camwhore with it.. but oh my....look so urghh today.

Anyway.. weather update: after the whole hailstone episode, the whole of the next week was HOT! Like 30 degrees hot throughout the week. Talk about weird weather in Melbourne man. It can go from freezing cold or burning hot within a day. So now, I'm happily soaking in the lovely sunshine..coz next week's gonna start getting colder..grrr hate.

Anyway.. life has been pretty boring. All there is to do everyday is to study my arse off.. coz new materials won't ever stop pouring in, well not until the very last week of the semester.. sighhh.. Things are gonna turn ugly soon.. coz I've got two assignments alrdy.. and a grand total of 12 labs, starting next lab.. sigh.. 12 lab reports to do.. can go die.

Ok, I should go now. Supposed to use this precious time to prepare for my tute in half an hr. Tata!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...