Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter trip

Hey yo..

Ok, after getting over such depressing issues last month.. I had an Easter mid-semester break starting last Friday. Since then, I've put studying aside.. but was back to the library today..boo. Was just chilling day by day while watching 'The Beauty of the Game' series. Oh and I went to watch 'Clash of the Titans'. Throughout the movie, I kept comparing the storyline with that of 'Percy Jackson's The Lightning Thief'. The story is very much similar to each other except for one major fact that is a bit wrong. In Clash of the Titans, Perseus was son of Zeus instead of Poseidon(in Percy Jackson). Very confusing indeed.

On Monday and Tuesday, I went on a road trip to the Mornington Peninsula. Stayed overnight there too.

Some pics to show:


Hot chocolate at Old Bank Cafe




In a maze!


No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...