Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Exams!

yes, it's the season again; Exam season, and so group study here and there. [*eeks, mosquitoes under my table!!!!!]

ok, so had my first paper last monday and it was not so bad. I dont think i can get an A, but a B or a C is a definete? hee.. I hope, but but.. tomorrow's paper; statistic, I hope for an E, seriously. My hopes are not high, only an E or else I dont know what more I can do.

I still regret why did I took up major in Maths; maths is just not my thing. sighs! anyhoots, like what my teacher said, since I'v been 'trapped in this tiger's mouth' already, why not just fight with it to get out of the mouth instead of hiding inside waiting for it to open its mouth to escape, which is quite impossible; rare chance.

so argh. im stress now again. lol! supposed to be revising, but i suddenly got this mood to blog about my feelings so here goes. Im stress im stress im stress NOT.

i seriously, need a lot of lucks!!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...