Saturday, May 08, 2010

GOD HEARD ME!

YES, HE DID!

I was tweeting in the morning around 11ish; "Dear god, please hear my prayers today.....

today I'd my MS3424 Company Accounting paper and believe me, the questions I revised and looked through all looked as complicated as you can think of. The calculations to arrive to that one value and to complete that ONE question can take up to more than 4hours. Serious. Like what kaiping said, the questions are ''not for human to do" and he is considered a very good in accounting student ler, what more to expect from me.

so I was praying I could pass this course with an E, and when I reached UBD this morning, I was told by fawei that I would need to score just 10marks to pass the paper because I scored 30/40 for my coursework and the passing mark for this course is 40? hee... and it was inside the exam hall that I got to know I got to score at least 28 over that 100marks paper to pass with an E. So so conclusions..... I've scored a definite 15marks already, thanks to the teacher who suddenly stood beside me and told me how to do a question I KNEW how to do BUT FORGOT how to do; the mind was suddenly blocked temporarily...

so my point here is, without the 15marks, it's quite impossible that I can pass, unless Miracle; the teacher decided to give 30marks a Pass, which is quite impossible? if so then I score a zero mark also can pass already. LOL!

so another point here is, He answered my prayer! Dear God! Thank You! Thank You So much! *hearts*

Well, I still have 2 more papers; 7days to go. Cant wait, cant wait... cant wait to end this exam soon!!

Shenny Tang!! You can do this!! XD

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Shen...omg I can so understand how you feel. Like before exams, keep having to count the marks like crazy... to see need how many marks from the exam paper then only can pass the whole subject. SIGHHH...stressness man, these stupid things. I did freaking badly in my mid-semester tests and for one of the tests, realised as I sat down and saw the test paper, that it was worth 20% of my total subject's marks. Really didn't prepare well AT ALL. there goes my 20 marks boo hoo hoo :'( and definitely need to pass my final exam paper to pass the subject. haih.. need to jia you. Anyways, hope your exams will all pass with "flying colours" and hope you'll enjoy ur long holiday! My exams start in about a month's time:(

shenny said...

Jasmine!! ehehe, better start revising asap lo..because last min revision is really... tiring, and headaching!! but cheh, i say only one, the next exam, u'l see me cramming everything into the mind last minute again.... we just wont change huh! sighs!
tmw is my last day already... morning maths, afternoon mandarin, and then..woola~~ Freedom! and tmw night attending Jenny Eng's engagement party! lol, can u believe it.. jenny's ENGAGEMENT party... lol, never would i think jenny would be the first among us to get engaged and all.. ohwells... :D

WELL, i realy hope i'l enjoy my long holiday; no supplementary BUT ALL PASSS!! cross fingers*
hehehe.. goodluck in ur preparation yea, and i'l talk to u soon. Huggies! xoxo

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...