Thursday, June 23, 2011

time flies...

it's been almost a month plus now since I work, plus the 2 weeks holidays. HEE, and if I count down the days to leave, it's like.....3 weeks left? ohno, I havent done my video teaching yet, and my research and analysis for one of my next semester's module assignment... and another report writing for Another module.. gah! Uni really sucks~ ohwells....

so how's it been like teaching in the school? I'd say Im enjoying every bit now.. though some of my kids are really ... uncontrollable but they are adorable at times too. HEH.. but Im still doubting myself.. if this is what Im going to do for the rest of my life...NAH~ I wana be my own boss~~ have my own time~~ do my own things~~ heehe...

so I just got back from a relief class.. now slacking in the staffroom, doing nothing because I have basically prepared most of the lesson for this week. WHEE XD
and it's sunshowering now outside. crazy weather.

so this is my latest updates. more to come. ciao :)



1 comment:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...