Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just keep guessing..

See, Shenny Tang Mee Hong! I obey your tagboard request to blog :P

Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I will say things that would definitely not make sense to you at all.

My emotions are like on a super rollercoaster ride. Up down, up down, within a few hours, in a day.. in a week, months.

I don't know why I have to feel like that. I can just shut it out.. forget about it, just shut it out of my life. But I keep thinking thinking thinking.. and it dragged
on for ages. Nothing to do with wanting to break up, if that's wat's popping on ur mind. It's just something else...

Something out of the norm. Something different. Something I thought I would never ever ever thought I'll go through because it is just SO out of the norm. Sheesh, dunno why I let it go on for so long in the first place.

Haihh.. I wish I could reveal but I can't! Never ever will! But I bet you can see I really want to :P

It's like this thing has been going on in my mind, continuously and slowly creeping into me, more and more. Quite annoying, really. Cannot concentrate fully on more important things. It just comes out every now and then, sometimes to make me happy, sometimes to make me sad and frustrated. Furthermore, it makes my heart heavy. Hate the heavy heart feeling. It sucks bad.

It's so pointless to even think about it. It's just going nowhere. But I still let it run. Why? I really don't know. I'm so weird. Maybe I'm just a coward or maybe I just feel like it's nothing wrong, just take the matter lightly. Argh.. this is gonna be something in life I'll never forget.

I know I sound very ambiguous. Super damn ambiguous, like u don't even know what the heck I'm talking about.. heheh. Don't guess, nothing will be told :)

4 comments:

shenny said...

thankyou Jasmine Yap Xiang Liing for blogging.. and hahaha, ur post sound familiar to my last post.. urs more elaborated though, but i know how exactly ur feeling, if we both are feeling the same kind of emotions there... gah! :P
let's meet and drink all these stupid feelings OUT! [if only we can... sighs. i miss you now. hahaha]

shenny said...

the heavy heart kinda feeling especially... i was feeling that way throughout my weekend.. imagine that! LOL!

T-erence said...

elloooo.. Yeah we so sama-sama hor. Life sucks. lol. hahaha, yah, if only can meet and drink them out. haihh. Miss u too!! Hate the stupid heavy heart feeling lor..like dragging down one.. dunno why.

Btw, what happend to our intense debate thingy. Die liao?

shenny said...

i also dontknow wut happened to the intense debate thing... lol. ask lyn? she will know definetely.. ;p

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...