Thursday, March 12, 2009

Early morning rise

Hellew everybody,

This blog is dead, very dead. Bloggers lazy to death. Hhahaha, choi! Jk ok.
I think I slept for about 9-10 hours. Now I'm awake. How weird, I got up at about 7 am. I have never gotten up so early for a darn long time already now. Maybe I should do this everyday. Sounds more healthy, sleep early wake up early. Then my day would feel so long. Nice!

Uni's been like that, same ol usual thing, except with new subjects. One thing that's different is everything is getting tougher and more and more effort have to be put in. Like what I've told Shen, going back to uni is like entering the war zone again. Have to battle once again. Really sien. Battle with books, lectures, mid-sem tests, tutorials, exams, assginments. Argghh~


Here's a fun fact. Ok, maybe not fun. There was an earth tremor (smaller scale of earthquake) last Friday in Melbourne. How weird.. I was at a steamboat dinner and I didn't feel anything at all! The tremor had a magnitude of about 4.6 aye. Apparently, people who live in outer suburbs or higher apartment buildings could feel a bit of a shake. So freaky. Some extreme cases: paintings rattling on the walls, bed shaking, cabinets moved, etc.


Ok, I better not waste time. Gonna study a bit, till my class at 12 pm. So late! haha, only 8 am now.
Before I go, here's a pic of the fireworks I saw last weekend.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the fireworks so beautiful. :)

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...