Monday, March 30, 2009

Peace!

Woah,

I feel so at peace that it feels hard to believe. So peaceful. No more dramas.

Haih, I cannot emphasize how un-peaceful I feel for the last week or so. So chaotic, so dramatic. So unsettled. So drama mama.

Suddenly home feels so unfamiliar. Been going to uni for the whole of last week to work on assignments and other things. Home feels like a hotel, where I just come home and sleep and wake up and off to uni again. Being at home again, feels so..weird. hehe.

Other than physical(back tired, eyes tired) and mental(brain power) disturbances from the schoolwork, there was emotional disturbance as well(not gonna discuss this). sigh. Argh, I just can't believe I am so peaceful now and free from all disturbances. OH life..

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...