Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Assignment season

Assignments are in the air. Every other day, there's one due.. no matter what faculty you are in. Crazy. Plus we got labs. Can't wait for Easter break this Friday. Only a few days away..hehehe. But gotta start catching up like a freak during the break though, have been lagging behind again.

Oh procrastination, u are sooo EVIL. Supposedly study weekend became leisure weekend. Friday night, IESS set up a stall for uni's Night Market. Helped out, selling the same usual things, beef rendang, lemongrass chicken drummets and cucur pisang. Saturday night, karaoke and Sunday afternoon, poker at friend's place. No need to study one huh??? tsk tsk, no discipline. Moreover, there was an assignment to hand in on Monday the next day.




View of the Night Market scene from the top (taken by a friend)


Not night yet though..hehe


Me, very unglam-ly taking out the last piece of cucur pisang.


So.. anyway, I feel very indecisive about certain things. I don't know what I want, I wish I can see the future. If only..... dream on. Things are so in the middle of nowhere. Don't even know what's the next step to take.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...