Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tell me why

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeyer

Why? Why why why?
Everytime I see it, I get annoyed, seriously. Wtf la.

*breathe* must calm down.

Stupid things are gonna go away soon. I hope.

Ok, on another note, I wanna go to Sydney for Jay Chow's concert on 3rd July. Should I? I should! wanna go wanna go wanna go wanna go. I shall consider. Actually it's not up to me to decide.. I need to have the green light from my mummy & daddy la. hehehe. Impossible go off to Sydney like dat without them knowing right? And then have to spend "their" $$$$ :(

Can't wait for tomorrow. After my 3-hr lab, it's the official Easter break. Happiness! 10 days of no classes+ no waking up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock + no deadlines. Oh, more fun, please come.

I'm gonna sing my heart out again.
I'm gonna walk the streets mindlessly again.
I'm gonna have a regular gym routine again.
I'm gonna go out of the city again.
I'm gonna hang out & catch up with people again.
I'm gonna have experimental cooking + baking sessions again.
I'm gonna shop a little again (have not gone shopping since uni started, how sad).

I'm definitely not going to uni that often anymore, if possible not at all. So sick of that place, it was like my 2nd home for a few weeks. Sheesh.

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

hello jasmine! noticed you're always busy or away on msn. we haven't talked for so long! so hoping to catch up with you soon. :) xx

T-erence said...

Hi Fel,

hahah yeap! have been a busy bee.
Will talk to u soon! gonna be a little bit more free soon.

shenny said...

wuahs.. go jaychou concert!! bring me too. MUAHAH. kiddings... got fishleong's must tell me ah. HAHAHA, and so good.. u can be away from uni for 10days.. i wana be away frm my uni too, cuz it's somehow driving me to insaneee la.. hais!! and i wonder wut annoys U.. :p

CHAT with me soon.. *hugs* takecare!

kelvin said...

wahhhh u want go jay chou concertt????? me 2 but no money lol =.= wish hes coming melbourne

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...