Sunday, April 26, 2009

today's 1st prize no is..

0426 eyhs!! the date todayyy!!

should have bought $1 so I'l go muahahahahah... lol. im nt a 4d freak lar, just.... hm, which orang cina dun know about it rights... and i just happen to know the 1st prize no today is 0426 so hais` abit.. grrrr. LOL! cuz there are also a few reasons WHY I should have think of buying the date todayyyyy.... anyways~

Today is one of my closestt friend; Jewel Tan Jee Wei's bday eyhs and i know she had a blast this bday because I could see, she enjoyed very much in her party last night. hehe =)

so once again, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, JEWEL! ;)


some more pictures from lastnight...

Jeewei's Cake! from bakerlyn..





had a great time last night/ overall was a great party so Thankyou Ms.Jewel!

so, i still feel a lil grrr about the 4d thing. haha, and i'm supposed to go meet up with Carmen and Aneurin at the Arch now but because most of my tees' are unironed, i decided to stay home and blog this post. hehe` and uh, i haven post up pics from my birthday party eyhs, but most of u might have seen it from facebook already but uhwells, i'l post it up one of these days eyhs Just for the sake of posting. haha, dont mind me.

so, it's the revision week already. 7 days to countdown til the Exams, and I am stil VERY unprepared for it. I hope i'l do well in this semester exam because I cannot afford to fail any subject this semester or else..................... darenot say.

so, hope all ends well for me! Wish me lots of lucks.. heh ;)


1 comment:

Jasmine said...

HAHAH, I know what you mean. It's like when u posted in Facebook, your friends who visit this blog would have already seen the pics right? hahaha

Anyway, wish you best of luck for your exam! Prepare well and do well!
Here's a cute thing I saw on a friend's Personal message on MSN once. the 5 P's -> Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance! Good luck to you, girl!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...