Friday, April 17, 2009

one word to describe all..

HAPPY!!!

why?! Because i jus received a parcel gift from my Aunt Vivian and beloved cousins, and also her friend, Julita... from kuching.

hehe, i came back home from gym, and suddenly someone on the door shouted 'anyone home?'

so i rushed to the door, and i saw a guy and a box, and he asked for Miss Shenny Tang, and asked me to sign.. haha, this kind of thing i only see from Tv ler, and so this is a very new/cool thing for me. Hahaha, i know i sound so sakai now.. but haha, parcels for me few years back were all 'signed' by my mum when i was not home.. so haha` just don mind me.... so yeahs, i was asked to sign and write the date, and so he passed me the box.

Wooooooo~ the box has my name and all On it...

几sart一下!哈哈哈。不要理我..

ok, so i screamed for my small sis to come downstairs, and i just kept on screaming there. i was stunned and shocked, and Happy ofcourse. so I asked her to be the camera Person when I open my parcel~ step-by-step.... hehe


opening~

still opening~

and then I saw a.... PurPle Box...

inside full of stuffies... i kept on digging~ haha

a shirt, necklaces, a bag, two cards, a belt and accesories, and some of the stuffs are featuring Stars~ they JUST know me so well!! haha.

happy happy~


closing finale, with a picture of myself with the stuffs

i really thank alot to my aunt vivian and julita eyhs because they got the hearts to send me this parcel, so thank themm veryyy much.

and so, i am now with felicia, had dinner with her jus now@chill with jewel, and bunny came along..i talked to fel a lot tonight, about accounting and some other stuffs..nice catching up with her eyhs, as it has been quite some time we met and talked. missed her! hehe. FEL, we should come out more often now k, until u leave to spore. hehe..

so, currently@snowhouse with felicia, jewel and bunny.

Jewel and Bunny emo-ing now.. lol~

guess that's it for this post. hehe till the next blog ppl ;)

3 comments:

felicia said...

shenny! :D i missed you too. :) Hehe. Had a great night out with you. The both of them emo-ing. We both play jenga jenga jenga! lol. my hair smells of fried oil now.

kev said...

I understand your first time receiving packages through mail. Very exciting feeling.

As for myself, I am dispatching goods myself at the post office after someone bought from me on ebay.

shenny said...

hey fel!! meet up soon again to play jenga yes!! haha.. =D

hi kev, i dontknow if ur any kev i know, but yeahs.. haha, my first time receiving it and havin to sign it myself.. it's new to me~ haha...lol.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...