Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunny days are gone :(

It's cold now.....brrrrrrrrrrr. Apparently it's 13 deg now.

What do I wanna say? Hmm.... spent my whole weekend doing a hardcore assginment. Sadness.
But also went for IESS's Poker Night but unfortunately, I didn't win coz my cards suck so bad. booo..

I got my wallet stolen 2 Sundays ago, the one day before I go back to uni after the 10-day long Easter break. So that also contributes to my irritated tone in my last post. Some stupid asshole who I hope gets eternal bad luck and misfortune for life or get hit by a car, stole my wallet from my bag, when I was trying shoes in a shoe shop (I think). Ok, it's also my fault that I left my bag there for abt 10 secs unattended. But still.. eeeeee! And the shop has no CCTV. And then all my valuable things in my wallet are just Poof! gone. Off to the police station I go, off to get all my cards replaced the next day, and bank cards took a long time to arrive because the cards arrive and then only the pin numbers arrive like 5 days later. haih.. all the trouble.

So, anyway, Easter was pretty much fun. Did lots of non-study related stuffs, studied little. In summary, I've went to two housewarming parties, sang at KBOX (the place is literally called that, and it's less than 5 seconds away if you run to it from my apartment's main entrance if there's no cars on the road), went to the museum, met up with Teo and Melvin for dinner, ate at this eat all you can eat Japanese buffet restaurant (which was just ok, not that great), went clubbing, shopping shopping, and then there's one day for studying (which should actually take up majority of the time during the holidays, oh well). 10 days well spent, huh? I think so. But oh, the guilt!

Anyway, a week of uni stressfulness is back. And it will be ongoing for at least more than a month, maybe about 2 months. Haih, time to work hard and strive to the max!!

Here's a shocking piece of news. A particular flu called "swine flu" is hitting various parts of the world. Scary man.. Apparently some top influenza expert in Australia has said that he believed that swine flu is already in Australia. And since winter is hitting, and as always people get sick all the time, coughs and sniffs everywhere I go, it's even scarier cause nobody can differentiate between the two. Saw this on Yahoo's homepage -> www.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090427/ap_on_bi_ge/med_swine_flu_reality_check. Freaky part is it MIGHT spread globally and kill millions! Let's just hope their speculation is wrong. Being a little paranoid here..haha.

As Lyn was so into Google Maps, I told her I'll post the following here.

Back last year, when I was also a little crazy over Google Maps, I print-screened and copied images from it. LOL. So jobless right, I know.

BRUNEI


Spot my roof!


Spot Jalan Gadong

Spot Kg. Jangsak


Spot......erm.. I dunno, Sengkurong, Ban, Jangsak, Kilanas area?


MELBOURNE




The building with the address is where I live. Reddish-orange building is KBOX!





p/s: I just realised it's not Google Maps that I was into, it was Google Earth!!

Bye. Will return to blogging only after a long time.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...