Wednesday, April 29, 2009

5more days..

to SEMESTER EXAM, and here i am now doing some facebook quizzes killing time when i am suppose to be using my time wisely doing some revision!! 'grrrrr.....

cant wait for all these to be OVER, and enjoy the laid back life that i am sure i'd be complaining by then, but at least i think it's better to be worrying about exams around the corner and be sitting for exams eyhs!?

anyhoots, this noon i just heard from the radio that Fish Leong is coming back to Malaysia for her 'Today is Valentine's' concert on the 13th JUNE!!! I WANT TO GO WANT TO GO WANT TO GO VERY MUCHHH!!! but sighs` i cannot think of anyone who would want to go with me.... because, as i know, no one around me is a fan of fish leong like i do, so anyone?!!!! please do tell me and so we can plan the trip together or something. hehe..

uh-oh.. i just got picturess from jayden so here are some of the pictures from my 21st bday party...
my family. i liked this pic very much, but too bad my sis and bro was not in the picture, if not this picture would be Perfect.

=)


my uni-coursemates..

carmen, jewel, myself and apple.

larrie,adrena,bong,myself, jenny and simmie

myself, kaiping,pk and yc.

jung,yenthin,aneurin and myself.

group picture ;)

'i wish for all my dreams to come true!'

*fffffffffhhhhhh*

I AM OFFICIALLY 21!! *brrr.. SO OLD!! :(

BYTHEWAY, I really LOVE the cake very much!! maybe it's the number. Hahaha!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...