Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a lil update..

so, my life has been okayly okay with assignments and some outings, until last monday morning my right leg's muscle part got swollen all of a sudden. I freaked out, and lol.. cried, and when asked why i cried.. i remembered that i cried because in my mind i was thinking, 'shit, if my leg is forever that big..i cant be wearing shorts and skirts ledy....'
HAHA, wth rights?!

so i had to leave my partners to do the video assignment and asked my mum to bring me to see doctor right away. when we reached the clinic, the doctor checked and said there was an obvious difference of size of my legs, and asked if i have walked a long distance or stand for too long BUT i was sitting in the lecture for two hours!! she gave me some medicine to eat for a night and said if my leg did not go back to normal size then i have to go to the hospital. i couldnt sleep that night.......... maybe because that night i also watched 'Jangan Tegur' .. lol, so horror movie + oversized right leg = insomnia~

when i woke up the next morning, i was a little happy because it was not as swollen as the previous night BUT still difference can be seen... and when i go to uni that day, some friends told me it might be uric acid and stuffs~ sighs` i was worried sh*t...

my mum said she'd bring me to the hospital this morning, but because i had to go to Uni to finish up the assignment, so we did not go then...

hmm, both my legs seemed to be in their normal size now, though i still think my right leg does seem a bit bigger than my left one... so, i m in a dilemma now..do i still need to go see the doctor eyhs? but im really worried... about what they said; uric acid and blabla.... =(

if only i have been eating healthily, i wouldnt be so worried now.... sighs!! 人生~

4 comments:

T-erence said...

Ohmaigawd.

sounds so serious. Is it swollen coz of water or wat? Like the ones that old people always get?

My grandmother used to have water retention in her legs i think. Then when u press, the water will move one and it swells too 0_0

Hope your leg goes back to normal soon! Maybe you should see doctor erh to be 100% sure

felicia said...

yeah! just got for check up at the hospital to be on the safe side. hope you recover soon!

paperclipp said...

still lidat kan.. -.- i tot okay liao

shenny said...

jas, dun think it's like wut u said la. haha, it's hard.. at the muscle part there... uhwells, both legs looked ok now tho.. like in their normal size dy, but i'm stil worried cuz... eversince monday..my leg feels tired easily after a walk or stand.. grrr~ i'l see when my mum they all wil bring me to see doctor.....

anyways, thanks for u guys' concern ;)

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...