Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Insomnia

OMFG!

Why can't I sleep? I didn't even have enough sleep. I exercised like mad and was so bloody tired before I slept, but why do I get up <2 hrs later and could not get back to sleep again? Fark laaa.. I'm supposed to get up at 9.30 am, with very little sleep of less than 6 hrs ( my ideal is 8 hrs). Then now what?? NO need to sleep is it? I have a whole day ahead of me with much needed energy to keep me awake for a damn long time. Sheesh. Sorry I'm just so angry that I can't go back to sleep.

Is it because of that stupid sms? Is it because of the emo Chinese love songs playlist that I've just created just now and it's playing continuously? Which freaking leads to me thinking and thinking and thinking. Kept thinking like a mad freako. My eyes are wide awake, I don't understand why. Then all I do is reflect. Reflect on how bad this year has been for me. Kept replaying and recollecting all the bad things in my mind that have already happened. Then I also realised I had lots of fun this year. A bit too much.. until I don't think I have prioritised my studies well. DAMN IT!

GAhhh.. emo songs are making my heart so restless.

I don't know why I only blog when I'm sad these days. So wtf.

Bad things keep happening until I am so immune to their effects already. Bad karma, yo?

I want a brighter tomorrow. Oh please.

4 comments:

Amilyn said...

it's obvious. it's the emo chinese songs. turn it off!

shenny said...

hehe.. u think too much. next time when u want to think, think of me La.. HAHA! cheers girl~

T-erence said...

Haha, dunno maybe another one of my emo moments. weird. emo moments are so new to me :P

Yes, next time think of u shen! :D

felicia said...

play happy songs :D hahaha.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...