Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shenny turned 21

To the first girl among all of us to turn 21, my bestest friend in the world...Shenny!!

HAPPY BELATED 21st BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm so so sorry that this is a belated post. Should've posted this up yesterday but I wasn't home for the whole day.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with joy and laughters and warm wishes from people around you. OH and you've got the "imaginary" key to open the door to the world! hahaha. funny. dunno if that's true or not.. i think it's quite bullshit, coz our parents will always still wanna control and run our life till...dunno maybe after we get married?

1 comment:

shenny said...

HAHAHA, thankyouuu my dearest, bestesttt friend. LOL! cant believe i haven been to this bloggie for 2 days. lol~ anyways, thankyouu so the veryy muchh for this post of urs. ehhee. gandong weh~ :P

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...