Saturday, February 05, 2005

Crappy CraP~!

Bored bored.. My mom, and two younger sisters have gone to Malaysia already. So, the house is kinda quiet and empty..hehe. As for me, Amanda and my dad, we're leaving tomorrow. At first we planned to go by car..drive all the way from Brunei to Tawau (which is in Sabah lar). Driving there actually takes around 14-15 hours if you drive really fast. If slower ..dunno when only reach. We drive back every Chinese New Year for the past two or three years. Only today we had a last minute change and we're going by plane. So, it's far far better than sitting in the car.

Yesterday..I went to Limbang to collect my NEW passport. In the morning about 8+ we went, and shockingly, the queue was like so so so longg. Wonder why people go there for. Buy groceries?? I dunno. Then my dad suggested that we take a boat from Bandar to Limbang. So we headed to Bandar, and eventually found out that the boat had left earlier. No choice..so we went home.. and later that afternoon around 1+ we went again by car..and phew~ not many cars. about ten minutes and we've passed the immigration post. Went to collect my passport....haha, my pic looks okay. My previous passport has a disaster pic. Took it in Form 1 when i just got sunburnt from Sports Day 2001, my face was dark dark dark. Then, we went to eat at KFC and headed back home.

Today.. school's okay. Chemistry topical test...arghhh...many mistakes. Oh, and during POA ..haha funny. Only Lyn, Shen and me sat three in a row. And we talked and laughed like crazy.. ignoring Anitta. (Shen & Lyn : testimonial go DOWN). Ooh, Kenny's phone is nicee, right Shen? esp. the cover, velvety. But I dunno what model is that..hehe, I just know it's brand, Nokia and it's their first flip phone I think. blahh. Oh yeah, and I kept annoying Shenny with my sarcasm and keksai-ness during A maths period.

Received my first two ang-paos today. haha, that's the best thing about Chinese New Year... getting free money. And this year especially, the long holidays. Anyway...wish all of you GONG XI FA CAI! See you guys soon..

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...