Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Tribute

Veronica Hong, our English & Geography teacher, has just announced that she discovered a crack in her retina. The doctors aren't gonna do anything until they find out if it's haemorrhage. WHAT IF BY THEN SHE'S ALREADY BLIND??!! hmm.. don't know what's going on between her and the doctors but i really have to take my hat off for her coz if I was her, I'd flip and won't even come to school to teach like she still does, with so much calmness as if nothing's wrong with a crack in the retina!! She says it's about time she retires.. well St.George is gonna lose another good teacher soon. This is bad. I feel bad for her. I've always thought she was a good teacher, and i still do. I hope she just get better. Maybe they can stitch her retina or something. I am so inspired to be an eye doctor now.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...