Thursday, February 17, 2005

why would u hurt me so long..

Today ish an 'okie' day in school, malay teacher didnt come so I escaped from doing the ten reasons.. uh-well, was really tired this morning from last night's late sleep, I came home yesterday at around 1am and slept around 1.30am. So so damn tired~!!!

Nothing unusual or anything happen in the morning until I'd chemistry extra class after Bio practicals. T.Shanti's head was 'terhantuk' by de white board in the conference room of the church.. I dint see how de white board fell to T.shanti's head la but when I look at her, I was like wondering what ish T.shanti doing;her head was 'against' the board.. Clinton & Watson then go and help Teacher to get the board to d'right position.. Everyone laughed and some ppl laughed really hard.. you know who you are.. LoL!! [soli teacher.. ^^v]

After chemistry, we<Watson, Soon, Kiung & I> went to glo's house and after a while, Joanne & her cuzziez came. We played 'junami??'[how to spell ah?> and 'mahjong!!' hehehe.. *pong pong* so nicee ah mahjong but then me played until very lagging.. haha.. =D LoL!!

After that at 7pm I went to a'maths tuition for the first time with glo and kiung. It was alright and the teacher was okie too.. went back home at 9pm and then came online till now.. sigh` I still dont have the motivation to study.. howler howler.. how am I going to face o'levels..? *sniffs*

Haiz`.. suddenly think of 'someone' now n makes me recall back some =/ stuffs.. lalalala.. guesh I'l end ma blog here la.. ciaoz`ppLz!!

'I've been waiting.. and it's been too long, I'm afraid that the feelings I feel for you will get stronger n stronger each day, and I dont want that to happen cuz I know I'l be the hurt one in the end...'


No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...