Tuesday, February 01, 2005

today..

This morning ish a busy morning.. we got a lot of homeworks to pass up so ppl like me who dont know how to do their homeworks will do it in class one.. hehe.. so ya! We had lessons for the first two periods and after that we got housemeeting to elect house captains. For green house we got Christopher and Vee to be our captain n asst.captain n Gem is our cheerleader captain.

The meeting ended around 9+ so I went to the library and there I saw lyn n joanne... sigh` n glo too ya!! sigh` these days everyone seemed so down.. makes me feel down too.. =(

Sigh` something happened to me today which makes me -blur- n dont know what to do with it.. I think I should really talk to someone, someone who can give me good advices on what to do.

-endz-

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...