Sunday, January 30, 2005

I love my brother...

uh-well, hehe.. I think i really should blog so here I am, blogging.. so.. yea! Jasmine was right. Yesterday physics practical was.. 'sheesh!!' was doing alright in the beginning but it all went wrong when i start to panick doing the tabular columns and graphs.. but still, i managed to finish it.. but kinda get scolded by my dad for coming out late.. sigh` So I went home n went online for a while, chatted with lyn n.. i forgot who.. I juz remember i chatted with lyn.. hehe!! =) after that I went to ma aunt's place for dinner.. after i had ma dinner, I watched a horror movie.. alone in the living room cuz everyone else was upstairs in ma aunt's room to see my new-born-cuzzie.. well, the movie was not really scary but still it's a horror movie so a lil scaryla.. while I was watchin the movie, ma stupid brother came out from nowhere n screamed out loud behind me. I was terrified & I couldn't speak like for a few seconds.. & do u all know what.. ma brother juz laugh n laugh there.. stupid brother!! I wonder what will happen if I happen to have heart attack.. sigh` so that was yesterday..

Last night i didn't sleep well, keep sneezing n sneezing n used up a box n 2 small packets of tissue.. sigh` stupid nose.. woke up at around 9+ n only realized everyone of my family was out except for me n my 2nd sis.. so that was about this morning~ hehe.. so far, this afternoon nothing happened so I dont know what to blog about.. but hey, at least I blogged.. hehe ^^v

Ohh ya, the other day.. Lyn, Jas, Glo, Soon & I went to yayasan to get something before going to the sgs-red crescent concert thing.. n Jas got this word.. 'shen ti dien' from somewhere.. Hehe.. u all guess wut it means la ya.. so easy lerr.. Hahah.. bahh, guess i'l end my blog here.. =) tataz!!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...