Saturday, January 08, 2005

Muahahaha... I'm blogging..!

Muahahaha.. I'm blogging.. feel funny ler because this is my first first time blogging. Ha-ha.. so, yeah~ he-he.. so wut am I suppose to blog about..? err, today me went to school & school ish fine. Today Alley, Sangeetha otherwise known as 'Varunajalam' and Jason came back to school from their long-long holidays. 'Welcome back you'ol!!' Glad to see them again! N I got a star keychain from alley and I'm loving it!! thanks yea alley-my-sistah.. n to those who gave me pressies too few days ago.. thankiew too!! =) well, lessons today was fine but not till we<me, jas, joey, co, vee, lyn fel&clint> came late for practicals by 5 mins and got scolded by Teacher latha.. teacher was really-reli pissed i should say cuz she was reli loud&sharp! hmm.. next week we better be on time huh! =P So yeah~ went home right after practicals.. came home did nothing much.. went online & chatted with Jasmine, Amir & Pk for a while. Urm, guess I'l stop here now.. will blog again! hehe.. tataz!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...