Sunday, January 09, 2005

Typical typical Sunday..

About that scolding by t. lata, it was so so scary and also very very embarassing..argghh. We thought we would arrive right on time, but unfortunately all of us were late late late. Vee, Shen and I were about 5 minutes late. I was actually walking with Shen and Vee. Then they increased their speed but I caught up with them soon enough.

When we arrived at the compound, both of them ran to the Science Lab. So, i quickly caught up with them once again and managed to arrive just when T. Lata started scolding. *phew* Erm, in the midst of our walk back to school, the others ( Lyn, Co, Jo, Fel and Clint) were already way behind us. They came in around 5 minutes later than us, which is 10 minutes after the class started, and omg, so kasihan them. They got an even more severe scolding.

haha, ok, enough about that. Today (as my title says), is really a boring, typical day. Went out for breakfast (yum cha). Where we ate was near a bookstore, and surprisingly I found some cheap, nice books. Bought 6 books for $25, considered cheap for me lar. After that, went home and took a nap till 4. Exercised a little at 5+ pm, by playing badminton..hehe, something i haven't done for months.

In the evening, I ripped a bunch of CDs into my pc..hehe, illegal eh? haha, no choice, I have this really great program to rip normal CDs to mp3 format. so like, easy to put in winamp and all that. Moreover, my uncle has lots of nice songs in his big collection of CDs. muahaha, so now i have lots of new songs to listen to..hehe, instead of taking up a whole lot of time downloading them.

School is getting so stressful for me recently. And to think this is just the beginning of the year. Oh yeah, Sangeetha, Jason and Alison all came back to school on the same day...surprise surprise...haha. Alley bought us little jade thingies.. nicee. Thanks Alley!!

Well, i'll stop here. You might not get an A1 for reading this..it's too short....haha, not enough words.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...