Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lazy..

Hmm..haven't blogged for quite a while..hehe, lazy bahh. Today was ordinary school day. However, I hated the end of school today becoz of physics practical. Quite disastrous for some of us like me and Felicia. Argh~ the wood clamping sucks. Shenny's one was okay in the experiment but I think she had problems doing the tabulations and graph. Anyway, went home and slept the whole day...how nice. Sleeping' s my all-time-favourite hobby, if you even consider it a hobby..hehe. At night, I went to Riverview Hotel for an annual dinner of my dad's. Stayed there till 12+. Felt soo tired but still had the energy to blog a little..

Oh yeah, here's something for you to translate from Malay to English..haha, Hope you can figure them out!

PUNGGUL YANG BODOH
&
BADAN YANG SIBUK
Made up during Malay class days/weeks ago
People involved : Shenny, Sangeetha, Amilyn and I
Reason : Cikgu Ali kept lecturing us about speaking Malay during Malay Class and not other languages
Result : We wanted to say those two words above in English, but ended up saying them in the Malay version.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...