Friday, January 28, 2005

Photos - Joyman's Departure


while Joyman was checking in his 5 trolleys of luggages hahaha


famous kali ah?? hahaha when you leave..you leave ur frens *sob* but u get to be famous for a day!! hahaha


when we were chit-chatting


group photo - sorry for the blurriness, i'll try and get a better one from others. there were 5 cameras that day!!


Me & Joyman - last time we took a photo together was at Jasmine's house, during CNY. that time shenny they all said we look so couple-like. HAHAHA judge it for me now =p btw he smells soooooo nice [Iceberg Pour Homme] ;) dont mind me, im attracted to scents


but then in my own opinion, Shenny and Joyman look more couple-like, right? right? i know you all agree with me! hahaha shenny~ *winkwink* =p


when he was really really really leaving. omg i didn't even know when the photo was taken!



he entered the departure hall... and turned back. waved goodbye and gave us the last we'll see of his famous darlie smile. hehehe..

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...