Friday, January 07, 2005

Finally Blogging!!

Well, I can't think of anything to blog at the moment (not in a very good mood). Anyway.. something's wrong with me today. woke up very early - 6+ am, feeling super hungry. That's not the usual me cause normally I'll wake up around 9-10 on fridays. Must be the hungriness that's bothering my sleep. ergh~! So, I went and grabbed something to eat.
After that, I decided I should read the book that I started yesterday. It's called something like "the secret garden", kinda classical and boring~. According to t. veronica, reading 8-10 pages a day would be more than enough to improve your vocab, english...etc etc. I only read occasionally, around 5-6 books a year! That's definitely not enough... So, from now onwards, I'll make myself read at least two chapters a day..haha, that's MORE than 8-10 pages! :P
Since I blogged, isn't it time for me to pester Shenny to blog as well? :D haha, I definitely WILL!! But the truth is that she forgot her password, right Shenny? Or else she would have blogged. I remembered how excited we were about creating this site...HAHAHA, all sorts of names came up. But at last, genius Yamilyn ( i call her that at times; adapted from t. caroline, hahaha) thought of OUR equation. haha, nice~!
Tomorrow we're having our first practical class of the year, hehe. I don't really like practicals, so, I'm not looking forward to it. I always can't observe properly. *sigh* :( I'll just stop here.... nothing much to blog about anymore. going now..byee :D

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...