Monday, January 03, 2005

New Pet In The House

my mom brought home 2 bunnies from her friend yesterday. one died early this morning. WHY? i have no idea. i didn't even get to see them until i attended a small funeral for the lil bunny. SAD! *sob* i think the deadbunny joined my deadhamster 6 feet under the lawn.

we haven't thought of a name for the lil bunny yet. now temporarily it's called "Bunneeee!!" coz it's like the urge you get when you see it, it's so cute you just wanna scream "bunneeee!!" ..well at least for me. it's so tiny, it's just the size of my palm. we're not even sure if Bunneeee is female or male yet!!


Bunneeee on my bedsheet

i think Cookie's jealous of the new pet in the house? coz she's like.. grabbing Bunneeee by her teeth when no one's looking. or maybe she just trying to bring Bunneeee somewhere? you know like how mummydogs carry her pups.. i dunno man! gotta read some books on animal behaviour.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...