Wednesday, January 12, 2005

BLOG Blog blog..

Third blog..hehe. Shenny arhh~! You'll have to blog soon. So, what happened yesterday? Chemistry Practicals, not bad. OMG talking about practicals, i forgot to hand in the Practical Book.....arhhhhh~~~~!! shiat shiat .. hmm..HAVE to hand in tomorrow. *sigh* anyway, back to the practical we did, kinda boring, coz we did the same thing before, last year. And I hate it whenever something goes wrong such as, if the solution is supposed to have a change and it doesn't because the reagent is contaminated, when i cannot observe something (as in not very obvious changes those kind, i'm not so blind :P..hehe) and when errors occur here and there.

Anyway, there's this physics experiment which has something to do with mirrors (reflection) that was done last Saturday. It turned out bad for me because having done twice, I still couldn't get the approximate angles. So, T. Lata said I had to re-do it.. eeee :S. So, without much time left and since I had to go home already, I had to delay it to Monday. On Monday, however, I wasn't able to re-do it during recess because there's Prefects meeting in the Science Lab. Moreover, I had to go for the librarians' meeting. Another delay again. The next day (Tuesday), I planned to re-do it after school since i have time left before chemistry practicals. BUT again plan failed :( SWC were having a meeting at none other than the Science Lab. Finally, TODAY! :D I did the experiment with Shenny accompanying me before 7.25 am. Unfortunately, angles all wrong again~!!!! Third time already... was really really frustrated. Told T. Lata about it and she said she'll do it with me some other time. Before recess, she asked if i wanna re-do for the fourth time. So i agreed and thought she would do the experiment with me. BUT she just left the lab during recess. Luckily i have two good good friends who despite accompanying me, helped me in doing it. haha, how nice of them! u know who?? haha, Shenny and Yamilyn~! Thanks u two good good people :D.....hahaa

I really wonder when we're getting our lockers. I bet they're only issued around February like last year. Where I didn't get a good locker (actually not that bad, but just that I don't like the position) because i was away for Chinese New Year in Malaysia. This year, same thing, going back to Malaysia as well, so I bet I'm gonna get a locker which i might not like again....hehe.. a bit fussy here. Temporarily, we're using the back cupboard as everyone's locker. Books are just dumped on the only shelf high up in the cupboard. haha, that is one funny cupboard. A whole person could fit inside. Joshua says it's inside where he shouts/screams to release anger. There's this once that I saw Watson talking on the phone inside..haha, like a phone booth. hmm..isn't it dark inside? sPoOoKy~~

Tomorrow practicals again. Biology this time. Since my parents are in Miri, noone's able to pick me up after that. Planning to go to Lyn's house after that. Shen, Hope you can come with us arhh :D


Supposed to have piano lesson today but then again, no transport, so probaby gonna replace that lesson somewhere next week. I'm slacking in the theory part. So difficult for me..gonna have to brush up on it asap.

Oh yeah.. Congrats to all elected Prefects & Monitors. Not forgetting, Head Boy & Girl, Asst. Head Boy & Girl.

P/s : This blog is so long and boring~

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...