Friday, February 25, 2005

long long ago..

It seems like I haven't blogged for ages. Finally found some time to blog. I feel like I don't have enough time in a day. ermm...like if i slept late one night, next day go to school, have pracs till 2.15 pm/piano/a maths extra class, come home and somehow have a nap everytime in the afternoon. At night, after dinner I'll do hwk. My homework always takes up so much time. However, I need to come online also right?! hehe, so like sometimes at night online for quite a while. And some nights got tuition also.. SIGH~!! not enough time. And now I have to start studying for this coming assestment.

Anyway..today.. fine day. Went to school for Dmaths extra class. Wasn't even like a class, more like a revision class, and if u have questions then u ask and Mr Binoy will answer to ur doubts. So, i barely did anything. Just a few questions and some chit-chatting. ahha, i remember Fel, she was drawing on a paper. Big big words --> "RED HOUSE" with designs. hahah, nice actually. After that Shenny and I followed Sarah's car to D'music motion studio for dance club. It was fun, we did a dance called "Swing" if i'm not mistaken. At the end, I was so tired..haha, we kept turning turning. In the afternoon, i went for a haircut..heheh. weird hair i'm having now. So that's all today..boring boring.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...