Wednesday, February 07, 2007

another wednesday, but it all ends well.

I miss Jasmine Yap alot now la. Kns her for making me feel this way again.. second time you.. blehs~ but I really am so happy to get to see you this time, and also to get to spend this year, 2007's new Year eve with you, and the others, who came to my house that day. Yes, lyn and fel. I agree too, this year is going to be a great year because it started off all good, and with you all. *hugs*

..and I seriously need a change in my life. I dont want to be left behind now, not in studies nor anything else. I want a change. I want to accomplish something in my life, I was so jealous the other day I went out with Kiung, Soon and Jasmine when I heard from Kiung that he played gunbound to Korea. He represented S'pore to play against 11 other countries and he got 2nd, I was like..'wow!' and then I thought to myself, I havent really achieved anything in my life, yet, not even 'lazy' until to anywhere to compete with anyone and got a prize for being lazy. sighs` how pathetic me. So, I seriously need a change la, shennytang!!! [LoL, Im calling out to myself.haha..]but, I always,always know how to say only and not doing it, and always over-do it.. as in, mis-over-doing it;becoming more lazyy and dont bother about it for some time. This is me. Sigh` my parents must be so disapointed in me, at times. Hahaha.

So, my close friends or whoever who knows me, who are reading this now, you all must keep reminding me ey if you see me 'mis-over-doing' it. Give me a push, if I stop 'moving', in my studies la, of course..or anything else which is GooD for me one, or a scold or anything if Im not doing what I've just said or what Im suppose to do which is for my OWN good. But I hope you all wont be doing those to me la, of course.. anyhows, I've done the first step myself, by re-doing 'some' of the maths exercises into the books instead of doing it in the fulscap paper and leave it there flying around the table. Hmph~ the first person I want to prove it to is to Spongebob!! heh~ but I also really really want to improve on my maths la. >.<

So, about today..07/02/07.

Today, is another crappy wednesday. Im sorry wednesday, but I don't think I will like you, for a very long time. Jasmine Yap went back to Australia this afternoon. Actually I wanted to surprise her at the airport, but turned out that my plan didnt work, because she was already expecting lyn and I to meet her at the airport. [yeahs lyn, it was my fault to ask amanda to sneak away from Jasmine when I called.] I didnt go for 'spongebob's' class, no, I did not just escape like that, I asked for permission.. but with a very fake reason la. I told him I was going home because I didnt feel well. He did not really trust me and said I was giving excuses not going to his class, but heh` I didnt care and just go.

Because Amanda texted that Jasmine was goin in to the boarding room soon, we reached the airport within 10-15mins from Md. Haha,very fast eyy..but Lyn did not really speed la so I guess the airport was really not that far from gadong eyy..

Reached the airport and we saw Jasmine and Amanda at the express fastfood there, so we chatted for a while and soon the time comes. sigh` I saw a few other friends of mine who were also sending their friend off to study at the airport, and they were all crying like what, which makes me even more..doink~ almost dropped a tear but nah` I did not. We took a few pictures before she left and Lyn took a video also. Will post up the video when I know how. =)
Went back to school after having lunch with Lyn and Guiping at kiulap, uh..Guiping went too with us to the airport =)

Didnt really feel like going back to school but had to because there was physics practical and extra class. Thank goodness the practical was quite easy this time, eventhough I spent almost half an hour looking/'detecting' for the super x-x-x-x small bearing ball by using a magnet , because I accidentally dropped it. LoL` and the funny thing is, I actually enjoyed having this afternoon's physics class, wells, maybe it was just because I had an easy practical this afternoon.

...and I just realised I dont really know how to upload pics..the layout and stuffs.. soo, I'l end this blog here, with no pics and start another blog with pics only, next time. Hehe. so, Ciaos ppLs~

-signing off-
shennYunho
_/\_
> '', <

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a push in life? haha. try sleeping EARLY..or MORE. i always see you sleep-walk in school. hmm.. unless you got that from 'studying too much' den i'll forgive. lol.

hope you do achieve something. do tell me when u did. =]

till here. take cares

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...