Saturday, February 10, 2007

pictures!

05/02/06, Last outing with JasmineYap of the Year '07

Jasmine : Waaaaa, free drink from kokoberry ahhhhhh.. No, no.. dont drink it from me! *Quickly drinks*
Lyn : Cheh` who wants your kokoberry drink, I have my yummy ice-cream waffle. Turns to look at shenny & smiled.
Haha, fake captions By shenny. LoLs.
Jasmine and Amilyn.
Myself & Jasmine.
Amilyn and Jasmine. Drinking while missing their loved one. Lols.

Hahaha, crazying in my room xP




They were pretending to 'have stayed' overnight at my place. Hahaha. Nola, they really stayed. Nola, they didnt. Haha. believe me or not? Lols.



Anyways, we stil got take a lot pictures that day but I think I'l just post these few only. The others that was taken on the same day, I will post it up one day, again. Now, I'l post up the pics where we played 'rummy'.




'Eseh!' the 'RUMMY' players in action.


The three of us! I dont really like taking pictures of 3 person, but I was forced this time. sighs` But I quite like the pictures. xP


There are more pictures, but I'll just post til here first, hope you guys will enjoy these pictures. Expect more next time.

signing off*

2 comments:

Amilyn said...

omygoodness i look so PRO with those glasses on when we were playing rummy. HAHAHAHAAA. shenny looks so blur blur, the tiles are all over the place. Jasmine looks like "hmmm one more round and i will surely win!" hahahahaha.

josh said...

WAAAA.

i HAVE to come home quick!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...