Thursday, February 01, 2007

a bad wednesday..

31st Jan 07

Happy bday Mui Foon!
-best wishes to u-

Anyways,today is not a good day for me. In the morning before going to school had a big argument with my sis and got scoldings from my parents, cried before going to school.
In the school, tried to act like everything was okay but towards lunch time, I got all moody again..and during lunch time..uggh` don wana say anything more about it.. but after meeting 'changmin&kibum' kinda makes me feel a bit better.
It was raining so I couldnt go down to the canteen to buy anything so i was starving till around 3pm. Physics practical was.. messy.
Ugh, I always and will dislike wednesday..
I slept from around 7 till almost 12..and now, Im wide awake.
...and I just got to know something even more...Not Happy. Im so disapointed in someone.. thought I could trust her, but apparently not.
why is that people around me that I thought I could trust is slowly... decreasing, I meant.. I couldnt trust them anymore, and Im really unhappy about it.
and it's raining now again. sighs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries. still got me to trust =]

Anonymous said...

I'll always be there for you, shen. no matter what. :)

shenny said...

thanks yenchuan. =)

thanks fel.. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

haiyo~ needless to say.. u know vry well, i'l always be there! kekeke. cheer up leng! <3

Anonymous said...

eh? Changmin and Kibum?
I wondered for awhile who the hell are they? hahhahha..
Oooo..Is that the day I introduced Mary to you? hMmmmm... Or is it the day u stepped on the sh..I mean chocolate.. XD
hahahaha
U dont look like u're in a bad mood.
Cheer up girl, your smile like Yunho's can brighten up yourself and everyone around u =D****

shenny said...

dren- yesh yesh leng, thankiew so muchh. *hugs*

carmen- yeps, that day when i stepped on the choc.. hehe.. oh wells, Im okays now n thankiew for the comments too.. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

=) take care yah!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...