Monday, February 05, 2007

Brunei Brunei Brunei

Sooo.. what happened when I was in Brunei? Lots of things of course. Because, after all, majority of my time is in Brunei. But when I just got back during December, I was quite bored. Shen and Lyn both went on holidays to Malaysia. Then I kept having Hk drama series marathons at home late at night till dawn. Crazy!

Shen, Lyn and I went quite often for the past weeks and yea, like what Lyn has said, we took lots of pics. hahah, again, PESTER shen for them!! There was once when we all, including Carmen and Jee Wei, went to Shen's place for karaoke. But her machine couldn't let us sing with two mics, so eventually, we moved on to Carmen's place to sing. haha, really had fun! but I can't sing the new Chinese songs ahh. Blame it all on my disability to read Chinese :( Only can sing the old ones like Fish Leong's greatest hits.

Another time, Jenny joined us at my house and we sang again! haha, although I do admit, my DVd player which we used to sing karaoke with, really sucks. The sound keeps changing keys and when u mute the singer's voice, it still comes out once in a while. Like it's being possesed..haha. Oh, then we kinda got bored and literally almost drifted to sleep. Then Lyn and I decided we should play Rummy. So we did, and introduced Shenny and Jenny to the game. Hhaha, quite easy to pick up.. and we continued playing but without gambling with money.

Next, there was a day where we went to Shen's house and were supposed to chit-chat in romantic candlelight cause her house's electricity was temporarily switched off in order to do something about the switchbox or something technical lar. But then when Lyn and I reached her house, there wasn't a candle in sight..hahah, natural sunlight is bright enough to light up the house. So yea, we chatted for a while and since Q-Lap Mall is grand opening that day, we decided to go there and see what's new in the mall. Surprisingly, the mall, which is pretty small, has quite a lot of shops in there and there's even three cinema theatres.

When we were out at somewhere near the main entrance, we smelled something very fragrant, something like nasi katok. Then we finally sourced out where the smell was coming from. hahah, instead of Mi Goreng, Mi Sedaaap is promoting their noodles and giving samples out in little bowls. hahah, Shen and I were like crazy fools, hesitating whether or not to try.. ahhahha, like "go aH?", "go lah", "bah, go..", then we didn't take any step towards the stall ..haha funny man. Then rain began pouring. *Arghh..stupid weather, raining raining all the time..soo annoying. We had to run in the rain back to the car and we went to Ahan Thai for a light snack/dinner. Later on, we went back to my house and my mom asked them for to play rummy with real money. Previously, there was once when we played with real money with my mom and I lost like crap and Lyn won a lot. Then this time, I won..hahah, happy happy!

So.. hahah, I'm talking about almost every outing I went with the girls. There's one Monday on which we went to Teacher Veronica's house. Hahah, both These bad bad girls asked me to call her the previous day. I feel sooo gut-less to do that eh! Anyway, when we were at her place, she keeps talking about SGS and how it is crumbling to pieces nowadays. it's like 80% of the time she's talking and we just say "ohh" and nod our heads.

Ok, gonna talk about the time when Shen and I met up with Jenny first then with Lyn after that. But before I saw any of them, I met Amir..hahah, didn't see him since I came back so we chatted a bit before he went back to his friends. Jenny and I accompanied Shen to eat at the Mall's food court and then Jenny had to leave early cause her sis is going home at the time.

Then Shen surprised me by giving me a really glam-looking phone strap from EuroClassics. Thanks a lot, Shen, muakz. It was so funny cause it looked like she was gonna buy it for herself (she was choosing choosing) and right after she paid, she just gave it straight to me, "Nah, give u". hahah I'm like "what??" and actually threw it back to her like a reflex action as in to ask her to take it back, Cause I dunno why I feel so embarassed to receive something from her for no reason (like if bday then I can understand, like no occasion to give me something) hahah. Then she was saddened when after I threw it to her, it dropped to the floor. wahh..Super paiseah moment occured which lasted soo long.hahah so embarassing for me and for her.I'm embarassed cause I kinda "threw" her gift and she's embarassed cause it's like she's rejected. HAHAHa, then at last, I took it and said thank u + sorry. Heheh, sorry again Shen..

So later on, went to Unitek to look for some CDs and asked if Lyn could come meet us. And she did! yay! Went to Swensen's after that and something great happened. The bday present that Josh, Lyn and Shen prepared when I wasn't in Brunei finally was given to me after my persuasion. hahah, what to do when Josh keeps asking every now and then whether I got it already or not. haha. I had to Persuade! It is really nicee.. very uniformed. hahah i like the uniformity to tell the truth. So unique! It's a book with black and white versions of most of my candid shots and friends' pics; one on each page and lovely birthday greetings/letters/notes from them. I'm truly touched. Thanks so much, u three!

Later that evening, I followed Shen's dad when he picked her up and went to Shen's house. Lyn had to go to a "boring" function. hahaha..so kasian. Then at night, Shen, her sisters and I went to Tanjung Bunut Mall, the one near both our houses. While Shen was paying for something, she actually left her wallet on the counter. How careless ah~ Then we all went on to look at other stuff in the store. Then a very very kind gentle-lady who was at the counter came and asked if Shen had left her wallet there. haha, Shenny's expression was funny (to me). Like so panic and quickly rushed to the counter. Lucky her! Or else, some "bad" ppl would have grabbed her wallet and ran away with her everything in there, including her Ic and driving license. Phew~ for her. And thanks to the kind lady.

Outings report ended

1 comment:

shenny said...

HAHAHAHA... Jasmine Yap!!
Lols.. i like this blog very the much, it's not too descriptive and lenghty la like wut u'v told me. it's just fine.. =)
anyways, hahaha..the 'i was rejected' scene was reli, embarassing la..i also dontknow why. u jus threw the thing to me man.. =x lols..` but anyhows` hope u really liked it. haha.
i really enjoyed the recent outings with u..so yeahs` looking fwd to it again oh next yr or this yr end eyy..
so,u take care in melbourne k and most importantly ishh to keep in contact n blog blog blog more!
*hugs*

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...