Friday, April 04, 2008

why I dont belong to the kitchen.

Because I almost burn down the whole house. Thanks to Aneurin's nature call, he went to the back kitchen and saw the 'chao da' noodles.. the big fire was ON there for about an hour I think.. sighs` my mum's 'zhao chai mi fen' and at the side of the 'periuk'/ wok was all black black... don ask me why I did not take picture of it... BECAUSE WHERE COMES THE MOOD EYY..

So went out eyy with Carmen they all for a ride to Jeewei's house and sent her to the hospital to company her mum and brother there and after that send Aneurin back home. Felt better after the ride.. lol! And it was nice crapping with Carmen on the way home from Aneurin's place.. we should do that more ey? I mean crapping la.. Not going out in the middle of the night for a car ride... but but, that sound like a good idea eyh? hahahahah... let's consider that too next time. Haha =D

Anyways... I just hope that the 'chao da' black black thing all over the wok can be washed off tomorrow.. I have to destroy all the evidences man, if not my mum would kill me if she know such thing happened.

Btw, hahaha.. Yes, my parents are outstation. Haha =D

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...