Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dum dum dee dum

elloooo

long time no see.
This post will be damn random. I'm too lazy to structure it out nicely.

And once again, studies has had to become top priority in my life.. have been expecting that since uni started in march.

I started out okay, like ok with keeping up with the week's lectures/tutorials and then..slowly slowly i fall behind. wth. annoyed. so now i'm catching up..AGAIN!

there's just too much to cover in a week man. And then u have the sidetracks like mid-semester tests and assignments and lab sessions. haih..how to keep up oh?

I just had 2 mid-semester tests in a row.. and I am still fretting over a question that I thought I could have done better, can't seem to get it out of my mind. When i was napping just now, I actually dreamt of doing a test, and it's that particular subject..eeks

counting down to exam period.. which is like 6/7 weeks away.. and I'm already worrying.

No time to watch my taiwanese dramas, I "was" currently watching 'dou niu yao bu yao' and 'They kiss again' but thennn.. no more free time to be used to watch them. I so want to finish them larrr.. And then again, there's a whole list of other dramas i wanna watch, wait till a million years then only can watch.

On a happier note, I joined a group/club/organisation called IESS (International Engineering Students Society). Wanted to join last year, but was kinda embarassed to join alone, like noone to talk to if u attend their events and was far too lazy. But then I realised I HAD to join something.. it'll be so bad for my CV if i did not do any extra-curricular stuff. Like just study study, not proactive at all! So yea.. attended a few of their gatherings and stuff.. and I'm happy coz I made a bunch of new friends..yay

then one of my assignments got 10/10..happy! coz I stayed up for many nights to do it, 1000 word essay and had to draw so many diagrams. It's introductory microeconomics by the way, took it as an elective. It's pretty weird seeing myself do this subject.. coz I've never ever taken econs before! But it's all good, love the interesting articles about why the price of this or that increases and why we have to pay tax, how government helps the poor people and blablabla. I like how at least, this subject which is just, 1/4 of my subjects is interesting and not dry and technical. The other day in tutorial, we had this auction game, so funny. U buy and sell according to how much u value the thing, let's say u value this thing for $10, then u have to keep bidding from a low price till that $10 and see if the sellers wanna sell it to u or not (with profit of course). So u keep shouting out ur bids and sellers shout out how much they ask from u.

Ok, forgive my endless rantings about that subject..haha I'm not going to be a commerce student.

Oh and sorry if I seem to have been neglecting you and not replying ur MSN msges instantly. Sometimes, I'm off at uni/napping (because I pulled an all-nighter the previous night)/ studying (I try to do this often)/ just trying to finish up unfinished schoolwork. Just leave me msges and I'll reply to them..hhaha, I like Msn Messenger for having offline msges..so when i reply u, then u come online and u can see my reply.

FACEBOOK! new to it! quite addictive.. sometimes get a little too carried away by it. But i try not to be on it too often..very time-consuming. I sometimes lose a lot of time unknowingly, being on Facebook. Facebook really makes Friendster look stupid. haha, no offense to Friendster-users but IT's TRUE! I bet you agree with me, yes yes?

I want holidays! I wanna go on the upcoming ski trip with IESS. But mahal lar! about AUD 500... see how see how. I want to touch snow.. although it may be just like ice.







Moomba Waterfest '08 (something like a fun fair)


This is the street I live on, but my apartment is somewhere behind. u'll have to walk backwards from this pic for about 5-8 mins
p/s: i had quite a number of pics i wanna upload..but so slow la.. lazy to wait.
goodbye for now

Shen: Study hard oh!! Don't play play..
Lyn: Once again, congrats on ur chance to be interviewed !

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...