Sunday, April 06, 2008

On my 'WONDERFUL' saturday night..

'wonderful saturday night', quoted by Ms Jewel Tan..haha=D

I went to Kpg Ayer to see the 'not-so-bad' night view and smell the salty seawater and also see people fishing at midnight.. lol! and Oh, not forgetting the two cats who did a show for us there... they rolled manja-ly on the ground and were playing with the cockcroaches there.. Hahaha=D

Actually, not a bad place to hang out laa..but yeahs.. maybe next time we can go sit in the boat and do some 'exploring' around Kg Ayer.. bet Aneurin&Carmen would love this kind of adventure. Haha.. but I say nia la... Haha, so DMM~

Anyways, it was a night to remember.. xP

Hmm, just feel like posting up this picture below. Hehe. Miss everyone who is in this picture.. =)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...