Wednesday, April 16, 2008

so wut I'm 20? I'M HAPPY! XD

Today, 15/4 is kinda like my last day at work and things went quite well.. and the day got better when I reached home.. there was a box sitting in the living room..and It's for me! Haha, then I quickly got upstair to my room and took my sew810i(eseh..lol) and start to take pictures..
Dont look like a box from the picture above but at least can see that it's something for me eyy.. Haha XD It was from my Aunt Vivian and cousins from kuching.. so I opened it..

and then I unwrapped the wrapping paper...

Hahaha, A bday box...and then when I open the box.. wahahahah xD

Happy Happy~ it's not the stuffs inside the box Im happy about, It's the thoughts&hearts Im happy n touched about.. the memories with them..owh~ I LOVE U ALL, Aunt Vivian, Lilian, Clement& Debbie dearest&hearts

This year I really went through a wonderful bday and I thought I'd not feel very happy because I'l be in my twenties' ledy But I was really wrong... It was the total opposite, thanks to my beloved family and friends. They made it special and just.. unforgettable!

On the eve of my birthday, I'd dinner with my family, Uncle Huat and AhYung koko at Escapade. The food was great and when I was all ready to foot the bill, the air-con was switched off and I thought 'oh, they know we're leaving eyy..' then suddenly came 5-6 waiter-waitress singing 'HAPPY BDAY TO YOU.....' and one of them was holding a cake.. and when I see there was only 2 candles on the cake, my face was burning red, I was embarassed.. TWO CANDLES only, hahaha. The cake was from AhYung koko..thank him! xP
Took a few pictures..



Me, wishing and smiling for the camera.. lol~ DMM.

More pictures..


MY &hearts family

left to right: Brother, AhYung koko, Myself and Uncle Huat.

After the dinner, I went to meet up with Jung, at the mall. He then brought me to Qlap to get the cake he ordered for me that noon. I felt so Paiseh cuz that cake is..big&pricey..and he bought me a quite big soft toy too. I loved it but..pricey too, doinks! =P So we ended up in DeRoyale to eat my cake, with Carmen and Amilyn.. Pictures' time~

The cake from Jung, from fleur de lys.

My mum asked me not to blow second cake so this cake's candle was blown by the 3 of them; Jung, Carmen n Lyn.
More pictures... :)




*Yummy yummy* Hahaha xP

*Peace* ^^v

Carmen, vain vain on my bday~ wahaha xP

Lyn expressing her 'bao bao-ness' and the pic below is her expressing her.. 'sakai-ness' Haha xD


The 'vain-selftimer-photo session' before we all go home.. Hehehe=)




The last picture was blur, but still nice eyy I think.. xP
I really had a great night and also not forgetting to mention that I received bday greeting messages and also a few greeting calls from some friends and to mention, one of the calls was from Miri and it was Yenchuan, P.Khiong, Kaiping, Queenie, Desmond, Grace and I was told that Tubby was there too when they sang me a birthday song~ *touched* Thank you!

On my birthday, 13/4.. Apple and Jenny suggested to have dinner together at Swensens and Jeewei, Carmen and Adrena joined in..Will post up the pictures we took there when I get it from Apple. After the dinner, Apple, Jeewei, Carmen and myself wanted to have another photo-session somewhere else[cuz our vain-mode was switched on eyy..Haha..] so we ended up in Taurean Cafe at the Arch. Most of the pictures are taken by Apple's Camera.. but I took a few too with my sew810i..Hahaha=D
It's going to be the last two pictures of this post though..hehe=)

My birthday cake from Apple dear and lastly..

Apple dear and myself.

Haha, so what I'm 20 already. I'm happy happy happy to be in my 20s! ^^

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...