Sunday, April 27, 2008

26/4/08 -The NO-ELECTRICITY night in the 2most important places in Brunei Darussalam.

GADONG AND KIULAP.
Hahahaha, and it happened on a saturday night eyy.. how sad and pathetic!! Without these 2 places in Brunei.. there is really no other place to go on a weekend in Brunei. Tonight, I just realised the importance of these 2 places in Brunei Darussalam. Hahahahahha=D

But because Gadong and Kiulap no electricity tonight, Bandar only has its chance to show its 'mini-importance' Hahaha. Lol... when I was at Bandar just now.. seeing the unusual crowd and busy-ness there.. I thought I heard Bandar saying to the people there 'heh~ Gadong n Kiulap no electric only u all come find me...' Hahahaha.. ok, dmm!!

So I was out with my Aunt Joey and my sis; bii tonight. And ohmygoodiness... we were looking for a place to eat from 7ish until almost 9pm.. haha thank goodness I called lyn then only I know that Bandar has got electricity still, we were almost reaching airport ledy where we turned back and head for Bandar~ and we did the 'oh simon changed the venue' twice.. hahaha.. from Pizza Hut to DeRoyales to Fratinis at Bandar. Hahaha, my first time eyyy.. felt kinda embarassing but yeahs.. haha.

The pizza hut guy was like asking..'why are u leaving?' then I told him..'oh, my fren jus called to change venue' then we all went to deroyales. It was full house then but they said they can go take tables&chairs from somewher nearby so we waited for like 5mins then we dont feel like eating there again so we told the waiter there again the same reason we used just now, and.. they frowned at us. Lol!!

We ended up in fratinis.. lol, we actually wanted to change place again cuz we waited kinda long there. Most of the restaurants in Bandar was full tonight, except pizza hut though..But yeahs..we dont know where else to go already so no choice.

Wells,Quite a boring night for a Saturday, but it was great to get to hang out with my aunt and my sis.. It was, a night to remember! Hahaha XD

p.s- sorry no pictures this blog. hehehe ^^

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...