Tuesday, August 05, 2008

that wonderful saturday

late late late post this is... I should have uploaded these pictures below on that wonderful saturday but yeahs, this c4rmen did not tell me earlier on that she will be blogging that very night about the embarassing incident about me and eventually leading all of them to do what I did.. so yeahs, late post. haha oh well, if u guys want to know what was the embarassing thing I did.. please go to c4rmen's ^^

so Pictures Blogging time again..

On the last day of the orientation, we had to ask our subject courses HODs' to sign the 'wut-so-ever-blue-paper' then bring it over here to the pc-people to do online registration... and tell u wut..their pc ahh.. doink doinks One. sighs~

No need me to mention who is this girl below.. Hahaha

her, mimicking Aneurin's signature face?! LOL

So, that's about it on the Ubd Orientation. Boring actually and Haha and I only attended 1/5 of the whole Orientation. No, I did not escape. I was sick and on the last day, I thought the afternoon's ones were cancelled. Hehehe..

So the plans for that evening to go to the beach with Carmen and a few. Carmen and Jewel reached my house at around 5ish and we went to bring Adrena.. and while we were waiting outside Adrena's house... vain-mode was switched ON.



noticed something in the above picture?? the glasses on Jewel's? NO??! SEE PROPERLY again!!! she was wearing two glasses; one sunglass and the other one of her own spectacle, and she claimed it's COOL. sampat!!!! HAHAHA
and there below~ a proof that she was wearing two glasses. Cool?! ROFL~

More picturesss taken while waiting for Adrena.. hehe=)




And then Carmen and I decided to do the sampat thing Jewel did; putting on two glasses and acted Cool~ Hahaha..


AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED..

I got all hyper and crazy and I put my hand on the handbrake and released it down and then her car;9090's gear and turned it to gear 1 WITHOUT her leg on the clutch.. and her 9090 moved forward a bit. Hahaha, thank goodness it did not went through the gate door....... and we all started laughing like heaven.. Lol`

AND so We then head for Jp Beach. We wanted to watch the sunset. It was a bit early when we reached there.. the sun was still blazing hot and we looked for shades to sit and we chatted. [this coming line is expected from Carmen...she has been suan-ing me with this line very often these days....haha] I reached for my sew810i and started to take pictures. HAHAHAHAHAH

the Hot blazing Sun. Bunny in the picture above.

More picturesss...



Many people were there too at the beach.. and we were all waiting for the sun to set...
and the sun finally was setting...

SO HAPPY! because I have finally seen a sunset now.. everytime I go last time, I did not managed to see it set. It was either blocked by the clouds or no sun. Hehehe.. Now, my next goal is to see sunrise. hahaha... dmm~

AND SO, the chilli padi we all ate at KTM was from this soup below.. Tom Yam Soup.

and see, the green colour thing really looked like a veggie eyyy, that is why I chewed it like it was a veggie ='(

There was actually another picture to be shown here, the one where the chilli is chewed and spitted out on the plate... but this carmen chang chang chang, no skill eyy.. the picture was blur so only got this picture of the soup =D

I can still feel the spice/hotness already eyy.. Hahaha, u guyss imagine chewing it like a vege.. the H*ll.. Hahaha.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...