Thursday, August 21, 2008

Usain Bolt

Omg.. he is amazing!!!!!!!!

I watched all his runs, including his 100 m and 200 m, heats, semi-finals and finals. He is freaking FASTTTTTTT.. fastest man on earth.

From what I read, 100 m wasn't his specialty, 200 m was. But he freaking broke the 100 m record. So I was anticipating the 200 m finals.. want to see him win. Wah, I think I was as nervous/excited as he was. Kept cheering him on. And yay! He didn't disappoint. Furthermore, he broke the world record.

Anyway.. another thing I liked about him is he is so laid-back. He kept playing with the camera when they announced his name. Kept doing comical gestures. And after he won, in both races, he does funny, cute dances.

Oh and I heard he's been running since he was 10. His trainings have paid off well. Good for him.

Ok, off to bed.

p/s: he went crazy again. won 4X 100 m relay with the other guys. Another gold, another world record. 3 golds, and 3 world records altogether!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...