Sunday, December 14, 2008

weeeee..

shenny is back from bintangor; enough star gazing kaliahs. lol!

leaving to kk again in 2-3days time. cant wait!! to go shopping..

anyways, introducing my grandparent's hse back in bintangor :)

the front

the back

the big fishing area behind.

the small fishing area infront.
two of our most favourite places to go play and do some fishing.

some of the pictures taken in bintangor town....

approaching the town..

the newest building in the town.





some of the buildingsss there.. very oldtown looking eyhs. hehe.

so went back to my mum's hometown this time is to celebrate my grandpa's 75th bdayy... some picturess taken on the dayyy..


my grandpa, and his cake.

my mum,as usual...doing the job.

my mum fixing my grandpa's collar for picture time

yumseng!! altogether there were 4tables hat day.. Veryyyy ''festive and merry'' huh?!

anywaysss, stayed there 3 nights... things i do there; eat, sleep and tv only. sighs` think i gained atleast 2-3kgs liaos this holiday..hm,some more pictures..


ah, miss the lil monkeyy now.. some pictures of lil debbie.. :)

kiutt eyhs!

*thinking; what's my next trick huh..

her reaction when she know how vain her san jie; yuki is. hahaha!

playing with her mum's mobile phone.

*peace*

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...