Monday, December 08, 2008

updates~

semester exam OVER for almost coming one week already, and i've finished watching one hk drama! lol`

and why i haven't been updating? because i accidentally OFF my bluetooth on my laptop and dont know how to ON it so couldnt do transferring pictures with my phone so Lazy to update also.. until i ask a fren whose laptop is also xps on how to ON baruuuuutahh.. hais` sakai me.

anyways, been playing, sleeping, eating and outing nia..and i LOVE this kind of life now la. no need to worry about studies or exams. sighs` how i wish i can just live this way forever now, but nah` i know this feeling wont last long.. maybe tmw i'l be saying i want to live another kind of lifestyle liaos. aihs` dmm! im still not very firm with what i want to do in my future ahh, doinks!

aiyaaa.. dont want to loliloso liaos.. pictures, random pictures blogging time...

went boat riding at kg ayer and it was fun! very adventurous because the boat-person drove us to many places..

doesnt this look like a place where the anacondass might come out at anytime??!!

happy happy everyone, except for lil debbie..lol!

went to sushi dinner and ordered this. super nice... =P

I miss this lil monkey now!! ok, random.

small surprise party at my place on the 3rd dec, for my cousin;clement's birthday.

his yummy and nice-looking cake!

LOL @ her expression and her oversized shoe!

today 7th dec..

woke up as usual around 11am and then watched drama for the whole noon until it was time to go to one of my mum's friend's housewarming party. their house is big, with super big balconiess.. and i love their balconiess=p because if i have one of those balconies, i'd open party every weekend eyhs. hahaha~ their compound is super big too.. can park like 20cars? there were like almost 10cars dy there and uhm, 2big tents.. uhwells, big la.

hmm, it's 3.23am now..and i think my brain has stopped functioning..because im stuck now.. dont know what else to write here so end la this blog here...

till next blog... ciao Pplz!

oh oh btw,.. pls visit @ felicia's for more pictures..
and queenie, if u are reading this blog, WHYYYYYYY cancel the xmas exchange gift partyy!! Anyways... hehe, goodnights! *yawn...

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...