Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wooo...

it's shenny updating the blog again!

jasmine is on holidays in kl so i guess that is why she is not blogging, and amilyn....is in.. KL too, so yeahs.. maybe that is why they are not blogging and updating!

anyways, i'm leaving tomorrow to malaysia; bintangor, to be exact. it's a small town, an hour plus ride from sibu.. what excites me is.. many of my aunties, uncles and cousins are going back to gather for my grandfather's 75th birthday. ah, cant wait...

so i'l be back on the 14th december most Probably, and then i'l be leaving again to KK on the 18th... so these few days i wont be blogging.. sighs` i will misss soo many ppls when im awayyyy..

U guys know who urselves=P

and i will definetely miss the Internet also. hahaha..

but i know i will be having lots of fun there in bintangor...

perhaps there wil be alot of stars to see there.. haha dmm, lame i know..

hm, before I leaveeee to end this post.. one recent picture taken..with my sisterss and beloved cousins.

from left; myself, stephy, bii, yuki and lilian

YAYS!! i'll be meeting my lil cousin Debbie again in a few hoursss time... cant wait, cant wait!!!

till my next blog ppl, miss Me! =p

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...