Monday, December 22, 2008

HK pics

If I said I didn't take many pics in HK, I'm definitely lying. We took so way too many pics. Snapping almost every single thing that we see. That's why both my sister's and my camera went almost dead by the end of the day, everyday.

Show u some temple place first, which is near a beach, which is near some house overlooking the bay, which belongs to Jackie Chan. The place is called Repulse Bay. And I recognise this beach to be the one that the TVB ppl always act at. Esp the white spiral staircase, which I didn't take a pic of.


Yellow arrow pointing to his house



At the entrance







The number of times u touch this statue = number of kids u wish to have






Touch this chai shen in a particular way from his head right to his little bag, grab the wealth and put it in ur pocket! EHH i just realised, this person is doing the wrong thing, but i snapped a pic of her. It's supposed to only be the left hand touching, not BOTH!




Huge Kuan Yin statue and half of me. argh.






I am so small



Long-life bridge. Cross from left to right = lengthen ur life for 3 days. Cross as many times as u like..ahahaha, who will be so crazy to cross it gazillion times to lengthen his/her life?



My mom and I


Ok, need to sleep. Upload more pics next time.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...