Sunday, January 04, 2009

here goes my first post of the year 2009..

cant believe it's the year 2009 alreadyyy!! also cannot believe i've come so far in my life...this year will be my 21st year in this world ey, living in this small lil peaceful country, Brunei Darussalam! feel so blessed, and thankful.... ok, cut the craps! =p

anyways, ''Happy New Year 2009'' to everyone who visits this blog and uhm, wish uu all all the best and a let's hope for a prosperous year 2009!

it's roughly around 2 weeks left to chinese new year. I've always look forward to this festive of a new year.. very excited!

by the way, Jasmine Yap is leaving in a few hours time later to Melbourne again.. boo-hoo-hoo ='( will be going to airport to send her off later so i guess i'l be going off to bed now to dreamland, i hope. hehe`

it's been daysss I sleep late like 3-4am.. sighs` either insomnia or i always have something to do until the clocks strikes 3-4am; bad habit... hmmm... SO..

first new year resolution; Sleep early!
second new year resolution; wakes up early!

1st wish of the year - Pass my semester exams!! [i know there is no such thing as 1st wish of the year.. lol, jus wishing anyways.. :)]

ok, goodnights people!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...