Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess WHAT..

from what i know, many placess in Brunei was flooded last night.. and I believe manyyyy people was stucked outside and coouldnt get home IF they were stil out at around 10pm.. I nearly,almost cannot go home too, but I was lucky enough=p

yesterday was my first BUSY Tuesday in Uni. I'd to attend 3 lectures straight from 8am til 2pm and another 1 hour tutorial from 2-3pm then only I get to have my lunch break, for only 1 hour then I'd to go to another 1 hour lecture from 4-5pm. sighs' so U see, there goes my Tuesday and my upcoming tuesdaysss this semester.. =(

reached home around 6pm due to traffic jam everywhere because it's peak hour at that time. Actually I didnt want to go out already, because I was really very tired dy but because jeewei need company to do something, so I went out, AND it was already starting to rain.....we went bunut huaho then decided to go mall to eat something. We parked at the basement and was hoping the rain would stop when we're done, but then the rain got heavier, and heavier....

and if I was a minute late to leave the mall, I wouldnt be able to make it home JUST IN TIME before the flood got worse... the Jangsak traffic light near sunshine school one was BADLY flooded, and a few car [nice ones lagiiii.....] was stucked there with their double signal lights On and the water up til their car windows.. so freaky eyhs!!

So we were instructed by the police there to either U-turn back to gdg or up to Telanai, so we went up to Telanai hoping we can use Jln tutong to go home.. BUT who knows, the police blocked the road to kilanas as well at the Bengkurong traffic light junction.. sooooo scaryyyy and sad..... so the last resort was to go all the way til the end of Bengkurong then use the road behind to my hse...

it was like a scary adventure thing... all I know was I keep praying, hoping that there is no police blocking the road ahead and also I want to reach home asap cuz I really need to go to the toilet already.... haha..
SO thanks to Jeewei's Hyundai Matrix I got home safe and jus in time before the flood got worse at around 11-11.30pm.. jeewei was really scared that her car would 'die' going through the waterr BUT I told her I have faith in her Matrix. LOL!! and so she reached home safe too. Matrix Power!!! Hahaha..

my brother couldnt make it home last night because of the rise of water.. lol.

sighs` now Im stucked at home bcuz i couldnt use the small cars to go out as the water has not subsided yet at the Bans~

click here to see the photos of the places affected from the rain last night =)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...