Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kijang Power!!

so happy that I could make it to my afternoon 2pm's class.. bcuz, i really cannot afford to not attend that class or else i'l be very left behind.. BUT on the way out from my house to Uni was Keraaaazyyyy...

i felt so so bad to my dad's kijang, bcuz it had to go through the high level of water eyhsss, just to bring me go Uni to attend an hour's class.. sighs`

so on my way out from my Ban2A spg....

and then on the road Ban 4.....

Ohmygodly terrigible rights...


so kesian this shop above..cuz it's like its 3rd time flooded eversince the first night of the ''wuahs, whole of Brunei is flooded'' night... [hehe, forgot when was the exact date=p]

MORE picturess coming up.....

We were on our way to a fren's house... as my mum was there to helpout because their house was flooded..sighs`


all these above was taken when I was on my way home from Uni at around 3ish... at the end of the road Ban4..

and what were we doing when our mum was busy cleaning the house = PLAYING in the water and snapshotting picturess... hahaha=p


and on our way back to Ban 2A... The houses were all flooded.....





sighs` felt so bad for those who are affected by this flood... especially the chinese..who were SUPPOSE to be Happy happy celebrating chinese new year...


BUT I heard from my friend that... for the chinese; water means Luck... so Hopefully this year many Lucks la!!

财运滚滚来呀!! ('',)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...