Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HK nightview

This was taken at the top of Victoria Peak.

hk

Apparently only very rich ppl live in those apartments closeby. The tour guide was saying how usually, u'll see lots of very beautiful cars going up and down the mountain.

Due to my lousy photography skills and also a lousy camera, I show u another nicer pic, which was taken from KennySia's site.heehee. No plagiarism ok, I am giving him credit.



kennysia's hk nightview

Here's a pic of the retarded me with the sexy pirate, Johnny Depp. lol


p/s: I dunno why I can't bring myself to read the bloody textbook. Arghh.. time's running out already. I find myself editing this post again and again. And for some weird reason, my playlist keeps playing some sad or emotional Chinese ballads. It should be good for a lazy afternoon with weather as hot as Brunei + studying. But they're like making me feel sad and lonely. Haih.. still miss Brunei :-) OK my target- Read for 2 hrs. tata!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...